Wednesday 2 September 2009

EVERYONES FAVOURITE COMRADE

So I have finally got around to setting up a blog, I've done this for several reasons which include, to more orientate and structure my rants, to encourage my to write and read regularly as I get distracted easily and generally to get my specific views out there!

What topics will this blog cover, well its a political blog but as capitalist society effects every aspect of culture and human interaction in someway that means that this blog will be open to covering any subject matter.

The format it will take will be very varied from reviews of books, articles, docuentaries, films, etc to reports of demonstrations and meetings. Right through to random thoughts of the world around me.

I would encourage responses to my blog posts just to know I'm not speaking to myself but also to debate out issues.

And finally I have no idea how frequent the blog posts will be I reserve the right to be sporadic.

Comradely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog